• Pricing varies depending on the quantity and garment, but to get you started with our more popular designs and garments, please REFER TO THE .PDF LINK ABOVE. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC, PLEASE CONTACT USFOR A PERSONALIZED QUOTE. Please allow up to 48 hours for an email response, thank you! WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT TURN AROUND TIME? • Currently BOTH "SIGNATURE SERIES" AND "TRACKSIDE SERIES" PROJECTS ARE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE. EXACT TURNAROUND TIME DEPENDS ON OUR CURRENT PRODUCTION CALENDAR, ART QUEUE, APPROVALS AND GARMENT STOCK. TYPICALLY, MOST SIGNATURE SERIES PROJECTS OPERATE ON A 4-6 WEEK TURNAROUND AND TRACKSIDE ON A 3-5 WEEK TURNAROUND TIME.
CONTACT US IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE. What is your minimum Order Quantity? • "Signature Series" jobs have an MOQ of 200 pieces, and "Trackside Series" jobs currently have an MOQ of 72 pieces adult sized garments.
Can I mix and match colors and garments to get to the moq? • You can. As long as your quantities meet the price breaks, you can mix and match any color or garment from Adult X-Small up to an adult 5XL.
How about Toddler and YOuth sizes? • We can do Toddler and youth sizes as well, however keep in mind there is a moq depending on what you're after:
Signature series prints
- 2T through 5/6 require 72 pieces for a front & back print (60 for front only)
- YXS through YL require 72 pieces for a front & back print (60 for front only)
Trackside Series prints
- 2T through 5/6 require 72 pieces
- YXS through YL require 72 pieces
Mix and matching with sizes and colors is allowed with you too! Why the need for the additional MOQ for these sizes? Toddler, youth and adult sizes are printed on different sized pallets and screens. Each group of sizes takes a different set of screens (up to 12 or more depending on the design), machine set up, machine registration, etc. Is Art Included in the Price? • It is. All art, screen fees, cleaning fees, etc. is included in KSP pricing.
Is your Art Done In-House? • Yep. We have three world-class artists creating the absolute best designs in the world. All in-house at KSP.
Can I send you Artwork that's Already done? • You can. If the art is ready to go with color separations, we can print it. If our artists need to polish the art or separate the colors, there's an added art fee.
Can I send you garments to print on? • KSP can order just about any garment you can think of, so we'll handle all of the item ordering for you.
What Colors should I print on? • Whatever colors we can get, we can print on. However check out our list of popular colors for some ideas of what other racers and fans across the country prefer to order.
I'm not a racer, can you still design and print a job for me? • Yep! Our core customer are motorsport drivers and teams, but if you need the best designs and best printing in the country we can handle it for you.
Do you ship to Australia? • We can! If you're ordering from one of KSP's online stores, we can ship to our friends Down Under, the shipping is adjusted for it. Refer to the specific online store for any further details. UPDATE AS OF DEC. '21 - Currently the united states postal service has suspended shipping to Australia. However, if you're after a 200-piece printing project, we can ship internationally via other freight couriers.
CAN YOU DO COOZIES AND OTHER Merch Items? • Gotta keep the ice-cold bold rocks ice-cold. We can do coozies, license plate frames, shot glasses, coffee mugs, beer mugs, stickers, flags, embroidery...you name it.
When Will <insert favorite driver here> Design be Available? • Contact <insert your favorite driver here> website / social media about any future availability.